Friday, April 27, 2012

You know you have sleep deprivation when.....


WalkAway™ while it sprays, scrubs and suctions tough pet messes for you!



You know you have sleep deprivation when you're lying in bed with your husband watching t.v. and  a commercial for a carpet cleaning machine comes on and all hell breaks loose.
And by all hell I mean I saw this commercial and the first thing that comes to my mind is that the slogan of "hands free pet mess cleaner" might be a little misleading to some people (let's refer to them as total douche bags.)   I  instantly get this mental image of the before mentioned "douchey" people who might just be inclined to put this little beauty on a whole pile of dog shit, turn it on and just walkaway.  This mental image just put me over the edge.  Aaron asked me what the hell I was laughing at and I was laughing so hard I could not even answer him.  You know when you are laughing so hard that you can't talk, and your eyes water, and you're sort of making a sound like a baby seal.  Yes, that was me.  And Aaron was getting so annoyed, he seriously told me to "shut the front door" but not the nice version, the not so nice version, but I  really don't blame him.  I get really annoyed too when I can't be in on the joke and someone is laughing like a damn hyena.  I would have told me to "shut the front door" too if I wasn't falling hard into a serious case of the crazies.   But his comment only made me laugh harder.  Poor Aaron.  Get your sleep people, it's important for your mental health and your marriage.  Let me be a lesson to you.  And please pick up the pile of shit before using this carpet cleaner and you will avoid being a total douche bag.  You're welcome.

1 comment:

ilikebeerandbabies.com said...

this reminds me of a time when my friends left their house with their robot vacuum running (no idea what it is called) and came back to find that it had found a fresh pile of...dog droppings...and spread it ALL OVER THE HOUSE. needless to say, they had to buy a new vacuum...and carpet.