Monday, April 2, 2012

To: Jilly From: Mama

I like movie montages. They fuse music and pictures together so well, it's no wonder they do them so often in movies and television. I love them, I tell ya. I decided to do one for Jilly's birthday instead of just posting pictures because frankly I don't have the patience to sit and wait while all the pictures download. Plus I love the songs I picked. Let me tell you a little about these songs and why I picked them. The first song is "Baby Mine" by Bette Midler. I love this song, it's also in the movie "Dumbo" and it's my favorite lullaby of all time. I am seriously thinking about getting one of the verses of the song tattooed on my ass. Ok, not on my ass but on my hip. The second song is from one of my favorite movies "The Sound of Music". It is the song "Maria". It reminds me so much of Jillian that it makes me laugh every time I watch the movie. The third song is "Happy Birthday" by the Ting Tings. It's one of Jilly's favorites from Yo Gabba Gabba. She will dance non-stop throughout the whole song. Ahhh, I love that little widget. I still can't believe she is a girl. I know that's stupid but I said it the day we found out I had a girl in my tummy, the day she came out of my tummy, and I will probably say it the day I die. I love her so much it hurts. I am the luckiest Mama in the world.

No comments: