Friday, April 27, 2012

The Cheese Grater and the Dog

I own you Dog.
Last night Jilly took my cheese grater out of the cupboard and her and Moose proceeded to have a discussion about the cheese grater.  This is what I think they would have said to each other if they could actually form complete coherent sentences and if dogs could talk of course.

Jilly:  Moose come. (she actually did say this)

Moose:  Umm, I don't think so.

Jilly:  Moose come! (as she runs after him with the cheese grater.)

Moose:  Ughhhh.  I can't wait until this miniature human can better grasp the complexities of the universe.  Doesn't she know that cheese graters and dogs don't go together.

Jilly:  Now Moose hold still while I try to put this cheese thingy on your nose.  I'm sure that it's used as a nose decoration of some kind for dogs.  It's like those dumb trucker hats people wear to look like rednecks when they really have trust funds from their Daddy's.  This cheese thingy will make you look more dignified.

Moose:  WTF.  Please help me.

Jilly:  Dang, it doesn't fit.  Ok, wait let's try the other end.  Hold still Moose.  I know this will work. (as she try to fit his tail into the bottom of the cheese grater.)

Moose:  Ok, time for me to go drop the kids off at the park. (as he waits at the door to be let out)

THE END

No comments: