Monday, April 30, 2012

Stone Cold Killer


This past Saturday the boys had their first baseball and t-ball games. Brady played first at around 11:00 and then we waited for a while and had lunch until Ryker's game started at 12:30.   

Ryker's game had just started and Brady was standing just past  first base as though he was going to give Ryker some advice as he ran onto second base.  Brady stood there with his arms crossed looking very intimidating when another boy about his age came walking by and stared Brady down as he walked by.  Brady stared back in the same manner and after the kid walked passed him and was still staring him down Brady did something that just floored me.   He did the whole "I'm watching you" routine that Robert De Niro does in the movie "Meet the Parents" to this kid.  I half expected him to finish of this intimidation routine with a "I'm gonna slit your throat" sign.  But he didn't, thank the lord.  Somebody might have called the cops, me possibly.  Aaron and I just looked at each other with complete bewilderment and then just starting laughing hysterically.   My Mom said "Where in the world did he learn that!?"    I really have no clue, he must have watched it on TV or something.  I'm gonna take a guess and say Spongebob.   Spongebob is know to be a stone cold killer like Robert De Niro, and my son.  Watch your step, he might just cut you.

No comments: