I'm a little late getting this written, but better late than never. As most people in this state we has a pretty wet Memorial Day weekend,but we still had a great time. Aaron took Thursday and Friday off so we hit the road Thursday morning and drove to Spokane to pick up Brady's new four wheeler. I'm not sure who was more excited Aaron or Brady. Brady decided he wanted the blue four wheeler and was pretty happy that it came with a flag for the back. This is about the time I realzied I had forgotten my camera. I was pretty mad at myself to say the least.
Once we got up to Aaron folks place in St. Maries, ID Brady got a chance to ride his new wheeler and was so excited, but it just wasn't running right. Aaron was not happy about this but we later found out what was wrong with it but not after he drove all the way back up to Spokane to find out the shop we bought it was closed and then having Aaron's Dad take back up later in the week to find out that it didn't have an automatic choke like we thought but a manual one that just needed to be opened up. Ridiculous.
We still had a good time riding the other four-wheelers and Ryker even got on and rode with us. First time for him. Both boys loved having a fire going in the campground and Brady loved roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. And I know I enjoyed the smores. My favorite. Jillian pretty much slept the whole time but also got to have some good conversations with her Papa Rod, Great-Grandpa Bob, and Great-Grandma Treta. She gave everyone tons of smiles.
Aaron had a good time leveling out the campground at his parents property (which is the most beautiful place in ID, wish I had pictures of it) with the Kabota and chopping wood for his Grandpa. He also really enjoyed spending time with his Uncle Ronnie. We were all pretty exhausted after are trip but had an awesome time.
Man, I wish I had pictures. That's all for the Memorial Weekend wrap up.
1 comment:
Awesome! Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment