Monday, December 7, 2009

Toy Train Christmas 2009




The pictures from this years Toy Train Christmas in Toppenish make me laugh b/c of the boys expressions in the pictures. I could tell Brady was really nervous to meet Santa but he was trying so hard to be a good boy and smile in the pictures that he almost looks drunk. Ahh, this is what christmas is all about....drunk pictures with Santa. Ryker wasn't even trying, he wasn't going to sit on Santa for a million cookies. Brady even mustered up enough courage to tell Santa what he wanted for christmas when Santa asked him, I'm pretty proud of that little guy. Anyhow, if any of you are interested in Toy Train Christmas it's open every Saturday and Sunday up until christmas from 10-4. Admission is around 6 bucks I think. Gotta love the Christmas season.

1 comment:

The Coombs' said...

Brady DOES look drunk! Gabe loved these pictures. I'm so sad we didn't get to see you guys last week. I hope you are all great!