Friday, November 20, 2009

Baby Posh Spice




As most of you already know, we found out on the 18th that we're are having a little girl. To say that we were shocked and overjoyed at this little bit of info is an understatement. I've always wanted to have two boys and a girl, but mine and Aaron's motto has always been that if we didn't have bad luck, we wouldn't have any luck at all. Ok, maybe that's a really pessimistic family motto to have, but sometimes if feels that way. But hey, our luck has turned. I'm so excited to have the opportunity to raise a little girl and I feel very blessed. I feel like our family will be complete after she arrives.

I am a little frustrated b/c we have no names picked out as of yet. At this point with both of my previous pregnancies we had names picked out and I don't want to go to the hospital without one.

So right now we call her Baby Posh Spice, well at least I do. I think she sort of looks like Posh Spice in her picture, with her little lips puckered out. So if any of you are done having kids and have any suggestions for girl names, please help.

PS. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

Kim...that's pretty much the best news ever. I'm so excited for you!

The Coombs' said...

I laughed so hard at the Posh Spice. She totally has the lips for it!