Monday, March 19, 2012

Mr. President

10:30 pm
My bedroom

Brady: "whine" "whimper"

Me: What's the matter buddy, did you have a bad dream?

Brady: No, "whine" "whimper"

Me: Then what's the matter bud?

Brady: I don't want to grow up to be the president.

Me: What?

Brady: I don't want to grow up to be the president, Mrs. Sheneman said that George Washington didn't know that he was going to grow up to be the president. I want to be a monster truck driver not the president.

Me: (trying really hard not to laugh) Oh, don't worry bud, it's pretty hard to become president an you only can become president if you really really want to.

Brady: Well I don't want to be president.

Me: Ok. That's fine with me, you can be whatever you want.

Brady: Ok, goodnight Mommy.

2 comments:

allison said...

HAHAHA!!! Where do they get this stuff? The thought of being forced to become President would be enough to make me cry, too. I'm with you, Brady!

C.J. and Jen said...

L.O.L. One of the best kid conversations ever!