Moose showing us the 3' snow drift in from of the garage.
a blog about type 1 diabetes, kids, and everything in between
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Snow Day
I'm not sure if I can explain what the boys faces looked like when Aaron told them that he was going to pull them on their sleds behind the 4-wheeler. They were beyond excited to say the least. I love watching the kids play in the snow, especially with their Daddy. Having to put three kids in snow gear multiple times of the day is not as much fun, but oh well. Poor Jilly wasn't feeling too great since she has been battling a flu bug for the past 5 days and has had a constant fever but she was not about to be left inside while her brothers had all the fun. She only stayed out for about 20 min. with me before we came inside but she did take a ride with us on the four wheeler before she went in, and then of course my camera died and I didn't get anymore pics of the boys riding behind the 4-wheeler together. Pretty typical.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5700574777240314050" />




Moose showing us the 3' snow drift in from of the garage.
Moose showing us the 3' snow drift in from of the garage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment