-Why do bee's have to be so aggressive Mommy?
-Why do bee's have to be so mean? Why can't they just be nice?
-Why did God make bee's so aggressive?
Instead of going into the whole conversation about the bee's natural defense mechanisms, I just told him that the bee was confused and that they tend to act a little drunk this time of year. He said "huh?" I then I explained that the bees aren't sure if they should look for more nectar (beer) or just lay down and go to sleep so they fly around confused and the bee just thought you smelled good. Drunk people do the same thing but they usually end up in jail. Well, they don't exactly like to smell other people but they like to get in needless fights. To make matters worse, while he was thrashing around with the bee he pulled out his insulin pump site which was on his arm. Dumb bee.
1 comment:
Poor little guy. Bee stings hurt! Looks like you guys had fun otherwise, though. Miss you!
Post a Comment