Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veterans/Birthday Day!





These are just a few of my favorite photo's of my favorite guy while he was in the Air Force. I am so proud of him for serving our country as a nuclear missileer. Aaron is just the type of person made for the rigidity of the military. He did his job very well and although there were times of frustration from being away from his family, he always showed up ready to serve his country.

Not only is today Veterans day but it's also Aaron's 32nd Birthday!! I plan on making him a strawberry rhubarb pie (his favorite)for his birthday and I'm also going to try to find his favorite beer. Brady and Jillian have been battling the stomach flu for the last couple of days and I hope no one else gets it. Phew, hope everyone has a great Friday!

1 comment:

C.J. and Jen said...

Well said, Kim. Thank you, Aaron, for your service. Hope the little ones feel better!