I realize it's been a while since I posted so here is a little update on what's going on.
Brady is loving school and his teacher and the school nurse are doing an awesome job and managing his diabetes at school. After the first week Brady wouldn't even let me walk him in to school anymore, he needed to go all by himself he said. That is until today when he cried and said he misses me so much when I drop him off that he feels like crying. So I stayed with him a little longer today and gave a few extra hugs.
Ryker has been doing great with preschool as well. He hasn't wanted me to walk him in either except that I have to sign him in so it really isn't a choice with him. Except for wed. he cried too and didn't want me to leave him. Not sure whats up with these boys all of a sudden. But I'm sure they will get over it as fast as it came on.
Jilly is loving the chance to have a little extra time with Mommy. She loves to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and dance. She loves to help me make Frappachino's in the blender. She loves to go on walks/runs with me. She also loves to jump off the couch like a superhero. She keeps me busy.
Anyhow, we are all doing well in our new routine. Here is a post from another Diabetes Mom. I have totally been in the place she's been in and I though she captured her emotions really well in this post. Hope you check it out.
http://waytoosweet.blogspot.com/2011/09/stable-balanced-and-other-diabetes-bs.html"
No comments:
Post a Comment