a blog about type 1 diabetes, kids, and everything in between
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Holy Pumpkins Batman!
On July 9th the kids and I decided to make some changes to our garden. We had original planted strawberries, broccoli, and carrots. The broccoli never took off so we decided to dig it up and plant something else. The only thing we could find at Walmart were pumpkin seeds. We planted one little packet and the seriously grow over night and now they are starting to take over our strawberries and grow under our trailer. I'm a little nervous to see what they will look like in another month. The first picture was taken about a week and a half ago and the second one I took this afternoon. Brady actually took the first one, which is why the perspective is a litttle different. Does anyone know if you can cut pumpkin vines without hurting the pumpkins?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment