Last night after I put Jilly to bed and was wasting time on the computer while the boys played Ryker came running in from the garage and said "Mom, come quick there's something in the garage." I thought "great, it's a snake and Aaron's gone so I will have to get it out myself." Then Ryker said "hurry Mom, it's ridiculous!" Hmmm. So I go to the garage and this is what I see.

It was really windy yesterday and I had left the garage door open for a while. Guess the little bugger just liked our garage. THe boys thought it was great. Well, and ridiculous.
1 comment:
Do you have a BOAT in your garage???? That is ridiculous!!! Please don't let my husband see that.... (By the way, Jason had a ton of fun with your boys, too. So did Jack and Oliver. We'll have to do it again soon!)
Post a Comment