Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July in Vancouver

This weekend we will be going to Vancouver to celebrate the 4th of July with my Uncle Tom and Aunt Louanne. Hannah and Hailey are up visiting from California and all the kids are pretty excited to go to Vancouver. Here is a list the kids made of fun things they want to do while we are in town:

1. Fireworks

2. Family Time

3. Pictures at Officers Row (ok, this one is a little more me)

4. Catch fireflys (this Ryker's idea, not sure if there are fireflys in Vancouver)

5. Art

6. Parade

7. Fort Vancouver Carnival

8. Bike and Rollerblade

9. Smores

10. Roast winnies (this is how Hailey spelled weenies.)

Pretty good list if you ask me, I hope we will have enough time to do all that the kids put on this list. We'll see. I have a feeling I'm going to be really tired by Tuesday.

No comments: