
If you can't tell, the last picture is of a freshly tiled shower recently completed by my very talented husband. And no, I'm not the lucky recipient of this nice shower. Aaron has spent the last 6 weekends helping a friend rip out their old shower and floor and put in a new toilet, new floor, new fixtures, as well as an all new tiled shower. It was hard to get a decent picture b/c the bathroom was pretty small, but I did my best.
The other two are of the boys, obviously. Nothing really else to report. I'm feeling pretty pregnant at this point. I'll be 29 weeks this monday. My last doc appt. resulted in them telling me that I was measuring at 30 or 31 weeks. But I'm not totally convinced. Time will tell.
2 comments:
Wow, Aaron really is handy to have around! How are you feeling these days? Are you getting uncomfortable yet?
Ryker looks SO old in that picture! And I love the bathroom! We should have had Aaron around this summer. I hope you're staying sane cooped up in the house with two boys and a growing belly....
Post a Comment