Saturday, July 7, 2012

the 4th with the Fam



We spent the 4th of July in Granger/Toppenish with my folks and the kids had a pretty awesome time.  The Toppenish Parade was great and since my parents pool is now open and ready for business my kids are now fish.  We had some extended family join us for a little bbq and fireworks and although we missed having our Daddy we talked to him on the phone and told him about all the great fireworks we got to light off.  And thanks to my cousin Chad I didn't have to try to figure out which fireworks were going to be big and which ones were going to be little since he helped my kids light them off.  Thanks cousin Chad!  We had a great time even if the uptight neighbor thought we were going to start a grass fire with our little fireworks.







My little fish.

Brady was the most daring.

My flag cake this year thanks to inspiration from Mrs. Emily Coombs the master cake maker.

YUM!

Yes people, that is blue velvet, red velvet, and white cake layers.

Hey look!  I was there too!

There I am again, who took this pictures I wonder?

Love the view from my parents backyard.  That is Mt. Adam and Mt. Ranier in the background.

"Uncle" Chad helping the kids light mini bee's.

Ryker is such a ham.

My sweet Jilly Bean.

The Monkey's.

                                               Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments: