Wednesday, May 30, 2012

DAD video 2012.wmv

6 comments:

allison said...

Oh my goodness -- that is an expensive dog! Do they sell life insurance policies for dogs? :) I'm sure it's worth it, though, for those of you who have to live with this every day. Loved the video. Thanks for sharing.

C.J. and Jen said...

Kim, that was awesome. I can't believe there are dogs that can do thatt! I really hope Brady gets one!

Jen

Bekki said...

I had to comment! Great Video! We are also waiting for our WR DAD. We used to live in Post Falls and have family in CDA and Clarkston/Lewiston, and Pullman. Needless to say, your video made me a little homesick! :) Good luck! We are still trying to figure out what to do regarding fundraising! What are you doing this summer?

Unknown said...

Beautiful video! We are also fundraising to get our WR D.A.D. So excited to have peace of mind and an extra set of eyes (a nose)

Allison.... yes, they have mortality insurance you can purchase... I know we are!

Bertha Reyes said...

Kim,
First I want to cogradulate you and your husband for being great parents. As you know I've had my share of difficulties in life, but nothing copared to this. I know what hopelessness feels like, but we have to keep strong and positive. God is going to compensate us you will see.
Love you.

The Coombs' said...

Great video as always! Nate was just telling me the other night how he wanted to donate to this...so you'll be getting our donation soon!

(I especially love your quote at the end...have you read that book? It's awesome!!)