Tuesday, March 1, 2011

And now I'm back......from outerspace.


I really don't have any good excuses for not posting for so long. I just couldn't really think of anything to post. My brain has been in outerspace and any usable brain power I have goes to rearing my three little maniacs. "don't let him near the baby, did you hear, he wants to rear your child!" Who can tell me what movie that is from. That line makes me laugh everytime I see that movie. I know, I know, my humor is pretty juvenile.

Anyhow....I was on PW's website today and noticed that she was having a photo contest about sisters. This made me realize that I hardly have any recent photo's of my sister and I together. So I scoured my hard drive and found this one. It's not one of her and I together but it's one of her and Brady I love. That's about it though, I guess next time I see her I need to take more pictures of her.
We take so many of these dang kids that we forget about the adults most of the time. I do want to scan some old pictures too and now that I recieved an external hard drive for my birthday I can actually do that. So stay tuned for some oldies.

2 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

Sisters really are THE best!

allison said...

How sweet! I honestly think every girl needs a sister. You'll have to get working on one for Jillian.... ;)