So this is my new hobby. I made the majority of this blanket on my own without knowing really what I was doing. My sister-in-law helped me with the trim on the very edge, but other than that I sewed it myself with my handy dandy kenmore sewing machine. And dang it, I'm pretty proud of it. There are a few mistakes that only me and anyone else who know how to sew can pick out, but I'm trying to not let them bug me too much. Which isn't easy since I'm a bit of a perfectionist. Anyhow, I made it for my daughter and it is definetly one of a kind. Can't wait for her to see it.
Thanks Emily for answering all my questions and thanks Jen for all your help.
3 comments:
Kimbo....Way to go! It's super cute!
Awesome, Kim! That's hidden talent, for sure. You should sew more. Love it!
Kim! It looks SO great! You should be proud, it's wonderful. I know I'M proud of you!
Post a Comment