Monday, December 8, 2008

2008 Christmas Card


Tah Dah!!!! Here it is straight from my computer to yours, the Linehan Family Christmas Card. Instead of sending them out this year, I'm posting one on my blog and e-mailing one. I decided to do this for a few reasons. #1: I'm lucky enough to have a lot of loving family and friends and it can get a bit out of hand and expensive to send cards to everyone. Reason #2: I figure it's better for the earth to send them through e-mail then through the regular mail b/c this way our card won't wind up in the garbage. Ok, reason #2 is more of an excuse so I don't feel guilty about not sending real cards. Anyhoo, Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

The Coombs' said...

That's so cute, Kim! I love it! Your pictures are adorable and you all look so great.