Tagged, so that means I'm it right?
What were you doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago I was 18 and getting ready to graduate, running track, the two relay teams I was on made it to state that year. Other than that I can't really remember.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1.I should do some work, which consists of autocad but I will probably put it off until tomorrow.
2. Do the dishes and pick up.
3. Maybe go to target to find some pants that will fit Brady if I can sneek away without Aaron knowing that I'm going to spend money.
4. Do laundry
5. Figure out what the heck I'm going to make for dinner
My favorite treats:
1. I'm with Erin, Carmel Frappachino's
2. Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies
3. sleeping without interruption, that ones only a dream
4.a big juicy steak from outback steakhouse with steamed veggies, and a baked potato with the works.
5. Wendy's chicken nuggets, they're frickin' good!
3 bad habits (or things I would change about myself):
1. I wish I was a little better about keeping my house clean.
2. I worry a lot about my kids, too much sometimes
3. I wish I was a little more organized
If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would...
1. Give 1/2 of my fortune to diabetes research
2. Buy 10 acres of land in the country and build a house and a water ski pond
3.Buy everyone in my family something they always wanted
Places I have lived:
Toppenish, WA
Pullman, WA
Cheyenne, WY
Columbus, MS
Lompoc, CA
Great Falls, MT
Pasco, WA
Jobs I've had:
Lifeguard, kitchen designer at Lowe's & Home Depot, & currently a project manager for a construction company
5 things most people don't know about me...
1. I think Kathy Griffin is hilarious
2. I love the smell of unleaded gasoline
3. I've been pulled over by the cops four times and I've never got a ticket
4. I have a tatoo of a heart on my hip
5. I walk and talk in my sleep ( a few weeks ago, I picked Brady up from where he was sleeping and tried to put him in Ryker's crib until Aaron woke me up.)
5 people I would like to tag are: No one, everyone I would have tagged, tagged me first.
1 comment:
Kim, that is so funny about you walking in your sleep. That really IS something I didn't know about you!
Post a Comment