So someone (who shall remain nameless) called me out today on the fact that I've been neglecting my blog. It's true, I'll admit it. I haven't been super excited about posting stuff here. It's just so much quicker to do quick little blurps about the kids and life on other social media options such as Instagram and Facebook. And honestly, I'm shocked it took this person this long to call me out on my lack of attentivness. But alas, I thank this person for giving me the kick in the butt I need, because it's good to write down all your thoughts once in a while and not the abbreviated ones I sometimes use for facebook and instagram. So what have we been up to? Well let me show you instead of writing about it because I'm still super lazy. Here ya go ladies....
 |
| We had a great spring full of baseball. Brady played kid-pitch for the first time and Ryker was lucky to get his Daddy as a coach |
 |
| I made this beauty for a baby shower. |
 |
| Then I got asked to make another cake for a 1 year old birthday! |
 |
| Then my friend turned 40! |
 |
| And then a little girl wanted a zebra cake! |
 |
| And then my other friend turned 40! She was rightfully concerned when I told her I was making her a cake. |
 |
| We golfed. |
 |
| Aaron fell in love with a buffer. |
 |
| Jilly got to meet a green parrot. |
 |
| The guy on the right got a little jealous. |
 |
| He needed to be the center of attention I think. |
 |
| We did a color run! |
 |
| We golfed for Father's day and Jilly decided to try and out run the golf cart. |
 |
| We got asked to babysit this cutie named Graham, I like to call him Mr. Graham Cracker but Ryker lovingly refers to him as Mr. Waffles. |
 |
| Brady turned 9 and rekindled his love for Transformers. |
 |
| But we still had a lego cake. |
 |
| and got to celebrate with cousins. |
 |
| I golfed more and apparently retained water in my face. |
 |
| The kids and I went to whidbey island. |
 |
| I attempted to paint my toe nails like this.... |
 |
| Fu#king nailed it! |
 |
| Jilly became an even bigger badass. |
 |
| Oh look, I'm golfing again. |
 |
| And I got to try and shoot a golf ball at a watermelon with an AK-47, awesome sauce. |
 |
| We got to take the boat out a lot this summer and clearly my husband needs to practice how not to look like your holding in your gut while taking pictures. |
 |
| We got an awesome inter-tube! |
 |
| Jilly is the best babysitter helper. |
 |
| Aaron got to help our friend Josh at one of his stock car races. |
 |
| We hosted boys from Indiana for the 2014 Senior Babe Ruth World Series! |
 |
| Brady got to be a bat boy! |
 |
| Our boys for the week, Sam and Cody. |
 |
| We had an awesome time having team dinners every night. |
 |
| An epic battle of four square went on for hours. |
 |
| But it was sad to see them leave. |
 |
| So happy they left us a gift! |
 |
Me: I wanna make a beer pong table.
Aaron: What?! Are you still in College or something?
Me: Yeah, let's make a beer pong table with a giant cougar symbol on it.
Aaron: ok. |
 |
| Beer Pong Trophy! |
 |
| Jilly got to meet Olaf. |
 |
| Made another cake. |
 |
| One more. |
 |
We had a blast taking the kids to their first Coug game in Pullman!
We also did a lot of camping and as usual the summer seemed to fly by. School is going great for the kiddos right now. Ryker is finishing up flag football and Jilly just started gymnastics. Thanks for the kick in the but Al. |
*And even more proof that I'm lazy, I'm just now getting around to editing the writing portion of this post and it was only a damn paragraph. It's been like a week. Good lord.
2 comments:
Holy cow! You were way behind! That's so much more excitement than I could have imagined. Next time I won't let you go so long without posting. :) Loved it all! I've gotta go look again….
Dude. Your cakes!! And C.J. isn't quite convinced you made that baby shower beauty. He thinks it's way too good and you had to have found it online or something! You need to post more often. I'm still chuckling. Loved every bit of it!
Post a Comment