We've had a pretty busy couple months since Christmas and I would like to be able to say that's why I haven't written anything since December 23rd, but that would make me a big fat liar. I gotta be honest, my brain just hasn't been working properly to put a sentence together cohesively. Case in point, the words crap on a cracker is in the title of this post. When things get really busy around this joint, my memory decides to take a vacation. This week I forgot to pick up our little neighbor boy from school. I remembered my kid, just not the extra one. How did I accomplish the major brain fart you ask? Let me explain: because Ryker had stayed home sick the last couple days, I was supposed to send neighbor boy's mom a text that I wouldn't be able to pick him up. Neighbor boy and Ryker are in the same grade and they're classes are right next to each other and I usually meet neighbor boy at Ryker's class. Plus we had had half days this week due to conferences. I also f#*cking forgot because not only did I have a semi sick kid at home, but I was also trying to be Martha Stewart and make 65 homemade f#*king Valentines! Yeah, I suck. I felt soooooo bad too. Don't worry, neighbor boy wasn't abandoned, he went to after school daycare, but I still felt like an asshole. Not only does my memory effect other kids, but it effects my kids too. Poor Brady had two old pump sites still left on his body because I had forgotten to take them off the last time I changed his site since I had changed his site in the middle of the night a couple times this week. So yeah, crap on a cracker. That's all my brain can handle a this point. And I just agreed to watch my neighbors baby four days a week. God help us all. Here's a s#*t ton of pictures to make up for the lack of text.
 |
| Aaron and I got the opportunity to go to Vegas with some friends in January. We had a blast and it was our first out of town trip away from the kids for more than 24 hours in 8 years! |
 |
| We finally got snow! |
 |
| Me and Jilly riding on the RZR. |
 |
| Seahawks!! |
 |
| Little Tigers Basketball Camp |
 |
| Super Bowl Party with Friends! |
 |
| Ryker turned 7! |
 |
| We had a Lego Movie birthday party at the movie theater. |
 |
| I got to go to Leavenworth with friends and go on a wine and chocolate tour. Awesome. |
 |
| Jilly dressed herself for Valentines day and proceeded to pose in the mirror. |
 |
| Valentine goodies from Mommy and Grandma |
1 comment:
Hooray for the update! I was hoping you hadn't given up on the blog. And it looks like you guys have had a fun couple months!
Post a Comment