Not much, but I try to hit up this place 3 times a week.
 |
Bridge!
|
 |
| Here I am again in the striped shirt sucking wind from probably only 5 push-ups |
 |
| I'm the one on the far left with the chicken legs. |
No special diets for me. I just workout so I can continue to eat what I want and not be a fat tub. I've actually gained 10 pounds since starting Crossfit last February on my 33rd birthday. It took about three month to really see a difference. My jeans still fit the same so I tell myself it's mostly muscle. I don't take it all too seriously but I love the variation in work outs and I have zero self motivation so this type of class works great for me. My goal was to try it for 3 months and it's almost been a year now. I love shocking myself!
1 comment:
Way to go Kim! I'm sure it's pure muscle :)
Post a Comment