Today we lost Ryker's pet fish Goldie. It was sudden and unexpected and we are all mourning his loss. I gave the fish a burial at sea and when Ryker asked me what I did with Goldie, I was honest and he handled the truth with a lot of maturity. Later he was taking care of business in the same bathroom Goldie took his last swim in and soon I heard "Mom! Mom!". I figured he may have ran out of toilet paper so I went in there to see what his deal was and he asked "Um, what toilet did you flush Goldie in?". I said "that one you're sitting on.". He said "Oh!" and looked a little freaked so I asked him if he was afraid to poop on Goldie. He said "No, I just don't want him jumping back up at me.".
No comments:
Post a Comment