Everyday at school Brady's teacher has the students write three things down either about what they did the previous weekend or some other interesting topic like their favorite food or something. Recently they've been able to make up some stories. Brady came home the other day with a writing about a hamster named turbo who raced cars. I used to love creative writing when I was his age so I love that he's jumping into these assignments with enthusiasm. Here are a few samples of his writings that I find the most entertaining.
Translation:
Long ago in Ephrata lived a mom she likes to do things on her cinpyooter (computer) and texting.
One day in 2005 in June 18 a baby she named him Brady. 2 years later there was a nuther (another)
baby she named him Ryker. 4 years later later was a baby girl she named Jillyin. Jillyin is a poo. the end.
Translation:
I love my mom for many reasons. First my mom lets me play games on her phone. If my mom is on the phone I don't bother her. Next my mom makes lunch. I like it. Last I help my mom train Jagger. It is fun. Truly I love my mom.
Translation:
Dear Mom,
Thank you for making breakfast
and lunch
and dinner
and tucking me in at night
and checking my blood sugar at night.
Oh my gosh, my heart hurts. He is too cute.



1 comment:
ADORABLE!!! That would tug at my heart, too! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment