Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fly Assassin

I thought you all might need a visual aid or two.
Electric Fly Swatter 
Considering I don't have too many loyal readers that I'm not already friends with on facebook, I won't re-tell the story of the humping flies.  But here is a picture of the electric fly swatter my hubs used to kill said humping flies.  It works so well, it's a little addicting.  You start to feel like a fly killing ninja, or a fly assassin, that's how well it works.  It will even kill those nasty little fruit flies that are so hard to get rid of.  And the fact that it won't hurt your kids is just a bonus!!!



It has a button on the handle you push when you swat at the fly and it activates the zapper.  That's the technical term for it by the way.

They used to sell them at Walmart, but we don't have them anymore at ours. I did see an ad for them at Harbor Freight, but I'm
sure you can order them online too which is probably what I will do since we live in the boonies.  Peace out.



No comments: