Thursday, December 9, 2010

Baking Cookies

This was all overheard while I was tending to Jilly and Ryker and Brady were helping me make cookies:

As I handed both boys spatula's Brady said "One for me and one for you Ryker" and then Ryker said "One for you one-a-me" (this is his way of saying "one for me." I corrected him and said "Ryker say One-For-Me." He looked at me kinda funny and said "horney?"

I chuckled and said "close" and then corrected him again.

Brady put the egg in the cookie dough and then we put in the butter and the boys began to stir. Brady bent over the bowl and sniffed deepley and said "ahhh, now that's the stuff." I kid you not. I don't know where he get's this stuff.

That's all for today

1 comment:

C.J. and Jen said...

Kids say the best stuff...they really do!