Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Grapes are like Ryker's crack


Grapes are totally Ryker's crack. The kid will eat them until he has the runs, literally. He ate like 2 cups of grapes the other day and when he was on the last 5 and saw his brother coming to sit by him, he shoved them all in his mouth, I'm assuming b/c he thought Brady would take them. What the fuzzy navel is up with that kid? Is he going to start growling if we try to eat his grapes. Aaron took one of his grapes last night and got a heavy dose of stink eye from the "Grape Addict". I think I might need to wean him down a little, possibly with grape flavored fruit snacks. He just came back into the kitchen and handed me his grape bowl (aka crack pipe) and asked for more.

2 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

Oh Kim, I miss your sense of humor!

The Coombs' said...

I LOVE you! You crack me up! That kid is hillarious too, I can't wait to meet him!