a blog about type 1 diabetes, kids, and everything in between
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Brady's 2008 JDRF "Walk for a Cure" Video
Please take a look at this, it's my first attempt at a JDRF Fundraiser video and our first time participating in the JDRF "Walk for a Cure". Thanks All!
Kim, Wow. The video is really great. Jess even got to see me cry for the first time. Brady is so lucky to have you and Aaron taking such great care of him. I'm really glad I got to see you all before I left for Boston. Good luck with the diabetes walk! Love, David
Kim, I saw a link on Emily's blog and I'm sorry to hear that Brady and your family has to go through all this! You're an awesome mom to tackle such a huge challenge. We'll help and pray for you guys! Take care!
4 comments:
Kim, What a fantastic job you did on this picture video for Brady! You are an amazing mom! Love, Jen
Kim,
Wow. The video is really great. Jess even got to see me cry for the first time. Brady is so lucky to have you and Aaron taking such great care of him. I'm really glad I got to see you all before I left for Boston. Good luck with the diabetes walk!
Love,
David
Holy Crap, grab the tissues!!! I really wish I could be there to walk with you. You are so awesome! Give Brady a big hug for us.
Kim,
I saw a link on Emily's blog and I'm sorry to hear that Brady and your family has to go through all this! You're an awesome mom to tackle such a huge challenge. We'll help and pray for you guys! Take care!
Erin
Post a Comment